VISION, MISSION, GOALS, AND OBJECTIVES
The vision of the organization is to be a distinguished, globally recognized amateur radio club.
The mission of the organization is to develop world-class excellence by being proactive in the field of amateur radio and by developing its members through amateur radio-related activities that will further enhance their knowledge as well as impact the community.
- To engage in an advocacy-driven community,
- To develop mutually-beneficial lasting relationships with all other organizations through sharing a common interest in amateur radio, communications, management, and emergency response; and
- To achieve global excellence, both in understanding and applying the principles of amateur radio.
- To provide support to targeted communities and/or organizations through strategic programs/partnerships that will result in the betterment of the amateur radio community through community-driven, globally excellent, and innovative initiatives.
- To uphold unity among the members of the organization by developing respect, peace, and collaboration.
- To establish an effective relationship with other organizations for the exploration of amateur radio to achieve global excellence.
- To promote excellence, proactivity, and social awareness among its members through organizational empowerment, involvement opportunities, and advocacy-centric activities.